Thanks so much to sweetarchiveblog for nominating me for a Liebster award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and link them.
- Notify all the bloggers you nominate.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
MY ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS
1. What is the funniest thing that happened to you?
Oh man, this is difficult… I can’t think of the exact funniest thing… but I guess I could just pick a random one. When I was younger, I was at a dance rehearsal with some older girls in the advanced class, and I was required to do a kick on my own. I wanted to impress everyone, so I kicked a little too hard, my bottom foot slipped right out from under me, and I fell. Hard. Must have been a pretty funny sight.
2. How did you come up with your blog’s name?
Originally, it was supposed to be named “filminwords”, going alongside a Tumblr account named “filminagraphic”, where I would summarize full films into cute little infographics. I got lazy with the Tumblr, and decided to change my blog name to “just my rating”, because that’s literally all it is!
3. Who is your favourite actor and actress?
Favourite actor: currently Eddie Redmayne. Long term would have to be Stanley Tucci.
Favourite actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
4. Who is your favourite singer/ band?
Singer: Ben Howard.
5. If you got stuck on a deserted island, what 2 things would you rather have with you?
A game and a friend.
6. Of all the posts you wrote until now, which one is your least favourite and why?
My review on Not Waving But Drowning, because I didn’t really pay that much attention to the film and literally had nothing to say. Oops.
7. What was your favourite TV show as a child?
It was a tie between Magic School Bus and Arthur.
8. What is your favourite word?
Definitely not “moist”. Maybe “felicity” or something like that.
9. If you had the chance to have dinner with 3 famous people, who would you choose?
Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Dakota Fanning. Girls night (y).
10. What do you like most about your country?
Canada is just a pleasant place to live. And I love the diversity of cultures here.
11. What inspires you?
When people are REALLY passionate about what they do.
And this dance:
AND NOW I WILL NOMINATE…
1. Scenes and Pages
2. D.Ben’s Guide to the Galaxy
4. All the Movie Reviews
7. It’s a Bab’s Bab’s World
8. Ken Dunning
9. Centrefolds and Empty Screens
10. TKnight Reviews
11. Catling on Film
AND NOW I ASK YOU…
1. What is your absolute favourite film of all time?
2. What is your second least favourite film and why?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What one word would be the best one to describe your personality?
5. Coffee, beer, or wine?
6. Pick your favourite TV show, and then choose 3 characters from that show to Kiss/Kill/Marry.
7. Favourite fast food restaurant?
8. If you had to spend time with ONLY one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?
9. Your GoT house. (If you don’t watch GoT, you may choose Harry Potter house, LOTR group, Divergent faction, Hunger Games district, etc.)
10. What is next location on your travel list?
11. What is your favourite blog post that you have written?
Remember to tag me in your post – I want to see all your answers!
Have fun :)